Homeowners Equipment Breakdown Insurance fills an important gap by covering a wide range of essential home equipment.
Common risks covered
- Mechanical breakdown
- Electrical short circuit
- Breakdown of appliances and built-in equipment
- Business computer breakdown and data restoration
- Utility service interruption
Contact an agent for a complete list.
- Furnaces, heat pumps, heaters, solar heaters
- Central air-conditioning
- Ventilation systems and fans
- Boilers and water heaters
- Kitchen and household appliances
- Well pumps
- Backup generators
- Chair lifts and elevators
- Electric power panels
- Central vacuums
- Home security systems
- Pool and spa equipment
Did you know...
- A breakdown could cost $6,000 or more?
- You can get protection for pennies a day for your home equipment and appliances?
- Home and extended warranties can be very limited and they’re intended to cover everyday maintenance, not major losses?